Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Selected works VI: Untitled D

Untitled D - Acrylic paint on canvas / ca. 2006/7
Recently re-inspired by my visit to Ruigoord ( pictures HERE ) i decided to pick up, and dust off my brushes again and start working on some new paintings and ideas soon.
I do have a few things that i would like to experiment with, i also hope i can find the time and focus to be a little more productive than last winter...

I have been posting some of my earlier works on this blog before, and here's another one:

Made in 2006 or 2007 , an abstract acrylic painting on a 20 x 50 centimeters canvas, quite colorful and with slight touches of silver and bright yellow that really stand out when well lit. The side of the canvas is painted black to give it a bit of an extra dimension.

Untitled, because i find it very hard to name to my paintings, but it is the 4th, and one of the two smallest in a series of four with this color-scheme.
I have to say i'm pretty satisfied with this one.

If i can find the time i hope to update this blog more often with some more publications of my older works and my progressions on my newer work.


" The Times They Are A-Changin' " - Bob Dylan

No comments: